Tuesday 10 April 2012

New Lip Balm..

 I have never found a lip balm that I was truly happy with, so decided that I'd do some serious research to try and source one that would suit me.. I do get dry lips and tend to want to moisurise them throughout the day, so had been using various balms including vaseline (but found this to be too greasy).. anyway, long story short - I couldn't find one that suited.. Was it possible to use all the really good things that go into making our beautiful soaps into a lip balm? - well, I thought why not - so we just developed this lip balm for me (and I think a whole lot of other women.. and men.. & even kids too:) - who are like me).. It has candellia wax - as opposed to beeswax, so ideal for vegans, shea butter, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil and vitamin E - with a hint of peppermint.. feels lovely & refreshing on the lips & seems to be just about perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment