Saturday 27 October 2012

My fair Lady....

just you wait Henry Higgings!! is my favorite line in My Fair Lady, I say this line whilst waiting for new soap to harden....the latest one was cut this morning ( a little early  I know ) after 24 hours,( should be 48 but tooo impatient ) and it is so the bestest prettiest, most gorgeous smelling soap we have ever removed from our moulds.......I Simply LOVE IT.  ;-)
Initially named `Decadance` because it contains shea butter, avocado butter & mango butter, along with olive oil, coconut & castor...& more
  now after seeing it in it`s fullness we have now had a change of heart & decided `Carnival`is more fitting, this is a totally wild soap with a crazy mad burst of life, if Bertie Bassest made soap it would look like this...anyway it`s late , it`s bedtime & tomorrow we have a market day, so log in tomorrow to see the latest..such a tease
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment