Thursday 5 July 2012

So....are you watching??

The super fruity Outer Space.....you see I have a dilemma blog watchers , do I keep the name...or do I change it?...now it`s been cut it smells so fantastical.. of ripe plums and pears and raspberries, however that name seems no longer fitting!!!

...but hey look at this baby!! this is certainly a soap you dont see everyday, & it`s certainly a soap you should use everyday....lovely moisturising olive and sustainable palm oils combined with coconut and castor ...we know it looks good, we know it smells great & we know it`s packed full of good stuff...all it needs now is for you to give it to your body!!

 ....this is a preview...not ready until 4weeks...lol...I know I`m such a tease!!



p.s any soapy ideas, drop me a comment!!
mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment