Monday 16 July 2012

soggy summer, don`t worry lets have brownies!!

Maybe we knew it was going to be a soggy May, June & July....maybe we knew we needed to be the ones to put a smile on your face, I mean who doesn`t like chocolate?? !! I seriously think I am a better person for chocolate in my life ( oh yes & dry roasted peanuts from Aldi...but thats for another day..)
So seeing all those yummy cupcakes..gave me an idea....why not have chocolate brownies in the bathroom, crazy as it seems....it was one of my better ideas!!!!..
These heavenly smelling full on creamy chocolaty squares are stuffed full of toffee chips just to give you the total indulgence that you deserve....go on if you ask nicely we shall save you one :-)






http://www.facebook.com/#!/HeavenlyBodiesHandMadeSoaps

No comments:

Post a Comment